11.13.2008

in the words of one of the greatest songs of all time... "Ya'll ready for this?"

2 Unlimited is the band, and the songs actually titled "Get Ready For This" if you want watch the video. It's my theme song. I can't believe people don't realize how influential the 90's were. One day we'll look back and say "Thank You 90's... Thank You Very Much!"


But the point of this whole thing is to say that I'm on my way Back. "My way back to what," you might ask. My way back to Blogging. Ya'll better get ready for this! It's been a journey, but a road worth traveled. This is now my third attempt on this very same blog. And for those of you who remember the good ole days, I'd encourage you to take a look back at some of my old blogs and enjoy the nostalgia. 

For those of you new to my blog feel free to take a look back. Let me for warn you and say that when I started this thing I was at a much different point in my life. I was an unhappy 19 year old. Sad and confused. That said, there's two uses of the "S" word. I apologize to those who may be offended. That's not me. It was me, but not any more.

It feels good to be back. For the last 2 years I've been a blog parasite. I've latched on to the faithful bloggers of this world and taken taken taken. And I've never given anything back. I've never felt to distant because of it. I've enjoyed staying in touch through these perhaps too public diaries, and I'm now ready to make my contribution. It'll take a while to gain your trust, but I'm in it for the long hall.

3 comments:

scott J tyler said...

Welcome, and I am excited! You may have success because this is not a New Years resolution.

Anonymous said...

Susan is going to be excited you're blogging.

noah! said...

i love how your last blog is from 2006 and it talks about your commitment to blogging. har har.