1.12.2005

I not really into the who blog routine yet...

So it's been a couple days since I blogged last, and everyone's already crawling up my ass about it. I'm sorry. I'm a lot like a virgin in all senses of the word. It's been quite the couple of days...I've closed like every night at The Starbooty, I didn't go snowboarding as previously posted, but then I did go snowboarding, and the girl that said she was going to come visit me for the now hasn't come and has left me helplessly abandoned two times. Other than all that everything goings just about the same. My birthday is in 12 days.

1 comment:

noah! said...

good job on the update dave. you are dearly missed. snowboarding was a great way to spend my last night in redding. i miss you guys alot. come on down to so cal to visit me and your bro, who by the way had an enjoyable drive down the 5.