1.14.2005

I sell crack...and I like it.

So today at the Starbooty, I was working like normal, taking peoples orders making drinks this and that the usual. Then out of no where this what seemed to be a nice old lady turned out to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. As she reached into her purse to retrieve the proper currency to pay for her coffee, I noticed in her purse a giant stack of cash. And then I saw a bill I've never seen before. I am not shitting in any way. I saw either a 1000$ bill or 10,000$ I don't know what they print but I was led to believe only one thing. The nice old women with her grandma fro is a crack dealer.

3 comments:

noah! said...

not only that but she rolls on 23's in her cadillac escalade, gold teeth when she smiles...

pedronegro said...

peanutbutter and crack sandwich! . . . myyyyy favorite!

nina said...

that's great david. maybe you could try actually updating now.