1.20.2005

In-N-Out

Joey and I are about to go to burgertown. Joey's buying my dinner because I picked him up from the bars after a night of kick back the daddy drinks. So all I get for picking up a drunken Joey is In-n-Out. Even though I've been trying to convince him he told me he would by me a steak and he just doesn't remember...but...burgertown is just as good. I don't know when or even if I will grow tired of it. It is glorious. One of these days it will catch up to me and and be a fat tub of lard ( <~ that's and oldy but good huh? huh?) But until that day I will continue on my burger binge. To each his own.

4 comments:

noah! said...

to each his own indeed!!!! if i were in town i would treat you to burgertown! or, if you were in my town, i would still treat you to burgertown!!! there's some incentive for you...

nina said...

david!
so... there is a difference between in-n-out and mcdonalds. we're not fat..... yet....

nina said...

david, want to get coffee? hella foamy?

rosie said...

I do not know if i've met you, I'm joey's sister. i'm a little under the influence myself at the moment. first, i want to thank you for picking my broham up, in his drunken state. and second, i wa nt you to tell him he is to little to be drinking. i hope in and out was great, i'm sure i'll regret this in the morning. but aren't you impressed i can still use commas, drunk. thank you, rosie