12.19.2008

Blog's are a very tricky thing

Some of you may have noticed that it's been more than a week since my last post. I hope to post more frequently than this. I'd like you to know that I'm not happy with the infrequency either.

But here's what I've noticed:
I find that the busier I get, the more I have to blog about. But the problem is along with that, the busier I get, the less time I have to blog. It's a vicious cycle. I got plenty to blog about, but no time to blog. I almost want to wish for the opposite, but then I'd have a similar yet different problem. I'd have time to blog, but nothing to blog about. What's the solution here?

I find myself thinking, "oh, that was blog worthy! I'll have to blog about that." But then something else comes up that overshadows the last blog topic and so on and so on. I don't think I want to be a more than once a day blogger...Do I? I know I don't want to have an online diary either. I want to contribute to the greater blogosphere around me... But How? I can't be too nit-picky, hoping to write the best blog ever, every time I make a post. What's a guy to do?

1 comment: