12.29.2008

Rose Parade


I'm in Oakley,CA right now in transit to Pasadena, CA for the New Year's Day Rose Parade. No, not the Rose Bowl, The Rose Parade. I know what you're thinking... David You're A Guy! Yes, I am a guy. However I wasn't invited to the Rose Bowl, I was invited to the Rose Parade... and I accepted. Aleah and I left Redding today and are at Bob and Susan's house. We're all headed down to Pasadena on Wednesday to say goodbye to 2008 and Hello to 2009. I'm looking forward to my quality time with 1-5. I hope to complete the alphabet game twice, and beating Aleah and 20 Questions.
The parade should be nice, I don't really know what to expect...Flowers?
Meanwhile, In Oakley I hope to see my friends Peter and Lauren Black. As well as the Olan brothers...

3 comments:

noah! said...

remember when we went to pasadena with bob and susan? i think we got jamba juices. killer time broseph.

Kim said...

Can't wait to hear all the highlights. Another blog perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I am happy to report I beat you a 20 Questions...sort of.