12.31.2008

Last blog of 2008

Goodbye to the greatest year of all time... or at least a good year... or maybe just another year...

Anyways, I just wanted to get one more blog in before 2009.

I just went swimming in December. I'm in Pasadena with my family. We're going to the rose parade in 10 hours. (currently 10:17 PST) The pool was heated, but it's not cold in Southern California. Sunny and warm.

I think I may adopt my mom's idea for a new year's resolution as my own. Here's her idea: Eating out alphabetically in 09. How long does it normally take you and your friends to decide where to eat when you go out? This is the solution: As of tomorrow when I eat out I will do so alphabetically. My first restaurant in 09 will be a restaurant with an A for a name. Like Applebee's. Hopefully it won't be Applebee's. Second a B. Maybe Blackbear... and so on and so forth. Try out for yourself. It will make eating out more creative, and more decisive.

Goodbye 2008 hello 2009

2 comments:

Kim said...

i like your mom's idea. I'll be interested to see how that goes. Where was your first place???

Lauren said...

it was great to see you guys. sorry we didn't get another chance to hang out while we were both down there. we need to schedule a trip to redding, but probably won't happen until noah's wedding, but who knows?